Saturday, December 03, 2005

Bring on the silly season!

So we're into December already, and yet things don't seem to be slowing down at all. If anything, the rush is now on to get things wrapped up (no pun intended) for the year. Workwise, I'm pushing my team to get all of our projects delivered by the 15th of the month, so that we can all take a bit of a break. There are a lot of grumpy people in the office at the moment - I guess everyone is feeling the pressure. Not long now...

Being this time of year, and with the shopping centre's well into the "decorating" spirit, K and I decided to put up our Christmas tree today, and its taken its usual spot in the corner of our lounge. Its only been one day, but we're slowly starting to feel that silly season is upon us- hell yeah! Bring it on is what I say!

No comments: