Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend Update...

Its been a pretty good weekend so far. We didn't do much on Friday, other than take a drive out to Jackal Creek and take a look at the progress that is being made on the place that we bought with Stuart. Not much as far as I could tell - looks like they are still clearing land, and have a long way to go. Whether it will be finished by March 2007 or not is anybody's guess. I tend to think that its a bit optimistic.

Took a drive out to the botanical gardens on Saturday, and had a picnic under the trees with Stuart and Lauren, and some of their mates. Frank also joined us for the afternoon which was great.

K and I then geared up for what turned out to be quite a nice ride on Sunday. We ended up doing about 33km, which is not extreme, but still quite a task given our bike fitness levels.

Today, I managed to fit a round of golf in. There was a spot in a fourball that Mickey Meade had organised, and it had my name on it. Not that I played very well, but it was perfect practice for the corporate golf day that I'm playing in on Wednesday.

And tonight - Robbie Williams. Yup, off to Loftus stadium in Pretoria in about 45 minutes for the show that K has been waiting for, for a while now. We've heard fantastic reports about the Durban and Cape Town shows, so we should be in for a real treat this evening.

No comments: