Monday, June 18, 2007

The Good news or the Bad news...

Mobile phone interrupts my trail of thought...

Alan: "Good day sir, Alan from Audi Centre"
G: "Hi Alan, is my car ready?"
Alan: "Well sir, there's good news and bad news"
G: "Ok, hit me with it"
Alan: "The good news is that we managed to get the water bottle. Its only R189"
G: "Awesome. So when can I collect?"
Alan: "Well sir, we fitted the water bottle, did a pressure test, and we need to replace the water pump as well"
G: "Ok, how much?"
Alan: "Water pump is only a couple of hundred rand sir"
G: "Awesome, when can I collect?"
Alan: "Well sir, in order to fit the water pump, we need to remove the cam - which we do again as part of the major service due in 5oookm. Can we go ahead and do the major service now? It'll save you, as we only have to remove the cam once that way"
G: "Makes sense. How much, and when can I collect?"
Alan: "Umm, thirty bucks short of ten grand sir, and you can collect on Wednesday"
G: ". Umm, I guess I don't really have many options here?"
Alan: "No sir"
G: "Go ahead Alan"
Alan: "Awesome. See you on Wednesday"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais