Thursday, April 12, 2007

POTD Series

Right - I know that I've been slack with the POTD over the past week or so. It's not that I don't have them - I'm definitely taking the pics, but am struggling to find the time to get them onto my PC, resize them, rename them, upload them and link to them. Its a process you see - a process that is becoming quite a mission of a process now that I'm back at work.
Yes yes, I did take the pledge to see Project365 through to the end, and its been great to look back at the Photo of the Day since 1st November last year. Some great memories too. I will endeavour to keep it up, but may not be able to guarantee a new pic each day. What seems to work for me at the moment, is a bulk posting of all the POTD's for the week. What are your thoughts? Is it about quantity of content, or quality posts on a less regular basis. Let me know.

No comments: