Friday, December 15, 2006

Facelift

You may notice some subtle differences in the blog from today - thats because the folks at Blogger have been working on a new version of the blogger tool for a while now, and I decided that it was time to upgrade to the new version from today.
Some of the new features include:
- Labels: which allow me to tag each piece of content, so that you can view similiar content by clicking on the tag at the bottom of each post - or by using the "Tag" menu in the right hand toolbar.
- Email Posts: there is a little email icon at the end of each post - if you find an article that you think someone else would like to read, feel free to use this icon to email the post to them.
- Enhanced Archive: The use of expandable archive lists makes it easy to filter posts by month or year.
- Profile View: K leaves most of the posting to me. I'm not the only who noticed that - the Blogger guys also saw that I'm the active poster on this site, so they took the liberty of placing my profile up there. I could change it, but I won't. Maybe it'll get K to post something, just to see if her profile appears back up there :-)

There are a bunch of other features that I haven't activated yet. Maybe another day.

No comments: