Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another week down...

Well, I haven't exactly been able to play as much golf as I wanted to. Been rather busy with other 'stuff'. Have spent quite a bit of time swimming over the past week - bit of cycling too. Now that I have the time, I'm spending some of it in the gym - not that work should ever have been an excuse not to go to gym, but its just much easier now. Have also been running around sorting out the admin surrounding our trip to St Anton in December. Organising visa forms, collecting itineraries for application purposes - photos, train tickets...
Went and saw Frank's new place on Friday evening - he has a nice little place that he's recently moved into - with a massive communal garden - really nice.
Didn't really get up to much else this weekend - other than watch the Springboks lose to Ireland. Having said that though, I did take great pleasure in seeing Argentina pull off an historic victory over England. Lets hope SA can do the same this coming weekend.
Currently reading: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. I've just started, so will give you an update once I get into it.
Plan for the day: Try and get a round of golf in, before I need to make my way across town for my squash game this evening.

No comments: