Friday, December 23, 2005

Insomnia(c)

3am, Friday morning. Can't sleep. Today will be my last day at work this year. I wish I could say that I'm awake because of the excitement of having reached the end of this 'working' year, but truth be known, it is the work that is keeping me awake. Funny how even though things have quietened down now, I'm still worried about the last minute things that need to get done, and anticipating the problems that I need to sort out when I get back to work in January. So wrong!

Anyway, besides work issues, I'm also mentally going through the checklist of things that I need to pack. Camera and battery charger are essentials (oh, and come to think of it, I'd better add cellphone charger to the list - although I'm not sure that there is coverage where we're going). I knew there was a reason I needed to logon and post this message...

No comments: