Monday, July 31, 2006

30th Birthday...

As August rapidly approaches, I'm racking my brain to think of something to do for my 30th birthday. I guess the expectation is that it should be celebrated with some kind of bash, but the question is, what?

Richard's 30th comes up this week (3rd August), and he's planned a "Vegas" evening. Sounds good, and I look forward to pitching up, and cleaning up at the tables. At least that's the idea I have in my mind. Will have to wait and see - takes place this coming weekend.

Pat celebrated his in London, with the UK clan. Frank and the SA clan went out for Sushi. Hmm, and I'm out of ideas for mine.

Will have to give it some thought and planning over the next few weeks. Any ideas or suggestions, please leave a comment. I could use the help...

No comments: